Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find any possible answers to your questions
To find the best Search Terms it could take the seller enormous time and efforts in research and trial & error. The successful sellers attempt to understand the buyers’ psychology for the particular product and keep on altering the ‘Search Terms’ periodically till they achieve the results; means more and more sales. Hence if the successful sellers have already invented the wheel; you don’t need to repeat it again. You just need to follow their foot steps.
Amazon only ranks your product for keywords that you’ve specifically placed into your product listing as well as in ‘Search Terms’ fields from seller dashboard.
Customers can only buy your product if they can find it and it is beyond anybody’s imagination what search phrases buyers would use to find the product for their requirement. One needs to think out of the box for keywords to be placed in ‘Search Terms’ fields for higher product ranking and sales boost. It is very much possible that the seller is not in a position to think which keywords should be used in the ‘Search Terms’ and which shouldn’t. So why re-invent wheel if somebody has already done it? It is better to just follow your top competitors’ foot-steps.
Saves Money: No need to spend excessive money on keyword research every single month. Just follow the footsteps of your top competitors.
Saves Time: No need to spend time figuring out what keywords work and what doesn’t.
Get More Sales: You will notice a change in your organic rankings and sales within days.
‘Keyword Inspector’ or ‘Sonar’ are ‘Keyword Research’ tools. Their purpose and function is not the same as ours. These tools just provide reverse ASIN services to merely suggest probable search keywords. These tools don’t extract the exact backend ‘Search Terms’ of any ASIN. In that case you have to keep on relying on ‘trial and error’ methodology and guess-work for searchable selection of keywords. As a result, you could lose your good ranking and sales.
If the ASIN does not contain any single search term (keyword), you will get 100% credit for the same. But if there is at least one search term found for the ASIN, no credit would be given. We understand that few sellers choose to leave the Backend Search Terms empty, in that case you will get another one for free.
Customers will not find your product if it is not optimized. And even if they find your product, lack of optimization will prove demotivating and not convincing enough to make them buy the product. A right marketing approach is crucial for improving sales. Hence, it is essential for you to optimize your product:
- To compete with the top Amazon competitors.
- To get visibility for your product in all relative searches by potential customers.
- To convince potential buyers that your product is a perfect match for all their requirements.
Amazon Product Optimization is the process of updating your product listing with the most relevant keywords in Title, Bullet Points, Description and the Backend Search Terms in order to improve the visibility of your product. It is used to enable the customer to easily find your product and also influence them to buy the product after reading the great sales copy which stands out against other competitors on Amazon.
- Product listing appears on top search pages
- Increase in visitor traffic
- Convincing title, bullet points and product description creates a positive impact on visitors and helps them in their buying decision
- Visitor gets turned into potential buyer
- Generates more sales and ultimately more revenue
- Backend Search Terms extraction – 100% Money Back Guarantee for the accuracy. If there are no search terms available for any ASIN; you can avail service for another ASIN with free of charge.
- Backend Search Terms Source Know-How – 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not able to extract the search terms on your own. We will provide full assistance till you are comfortable with the system.